The practice of Theobald Associates and its business structure are designed to enable clients to receive the highest levels of legal support (both in terms of expertise and time commitment) without incurring the increasingly prohibitive level of cost associated with instructing external counsel, thereby enabling:
- Start-up and early-stage companies to access detailed and comprehensive levels of advice which would previously have been prohibitively costly at a stage in their development when utilising the correct approach and structure is arguably most critical; and
- a pragmatic and collegiate approach to client commitment, time recording and fees allowing more mature and established clients to build a deeper and more traditional client-adviser relationship, whilst enabling the practice to benefit from an in-depth understanding of its clients’ business through regular contact and advisory involvement.
The background of the solicitors at Theobald Associates enables the firm to benefit from their significant experience in providing day-to-day client support and legal advice, alongside a proven track record for successfully negotiating, documenting and executing a wide variety of transactions including regular instructions regarding:
- the establishment of corporate entities and “exit friendly” structuring;
- the conduct of both public and private debt and equity fundraising (including IPOs);
- contractual structuring to maximising the commercial benefit and productivity of intellectual property assets (whether through licensing or collaborative ventures); and
- the conduct of vendor and purchaser based mergers and acquisitions.