Direct Tel: + 44 (0) 20 3781 7077
Mobile Tel: + 44 (0) 7827 821 574
Yvonne is a solicitor qualified in England and Wales, with particular practice focus upon non-contentious employment advice and the provision of day-to-day HR support to companies at all stages in their growth cycle.
In addition, Yvonne has extensive experience in supporting technology driven companies with commercial contract and intellectual property advisory support.
Alongside her significant private practice expertise gained with leading UK and US firms, Yvonne has five years of in-house legal and commercial experience gained as General Counsel to a highly regarded and award nominated UK private company involved in the hospitality and entertainment sector.
During her academic career, Yvonne studied in the UK and France and has proficiency in both French and Russian.
Outside of her role with Theobald Associates, Yvonne is the Language Specialist at an Oxfordshire Primary School. In her spare time, Yvonne is a keen amateur runner and was previously a crewmember competing in the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race for the leg from London to Rio in September 2013.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Employment and HR issues
- General commercial contracts including distribution, supply and logistics
- Particular focus upon the Lifesciences, Hospitality and Entertainment sectors
- Due diligence
- The negotiation and drafting of intellectual property-based contractual arrangements
- 2015 to date – Associate – Theobald Associates
- 2010 to 2015 Oxford Leisure Ltd – General Counsel & Food Director
- 2000 to 2003 Arnold & Porter – Associate, Commercial & Intellectual Property
- 1997 to 2000 CMS Cameron McKenna – Associate
- 1995 to 1997 CMS Cameron McKenna – Trainee Solicitor
- The College of Law, York – Legal Practice Course
- University of Surrey – BA (Hons) Law, French & Russian
- Lyon III University, France – Certificate in French Law
- The British Institute, Sorbonne, Paris – Advanced French (Oral & Written)