Charles Frank – Special Counsel
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 3781 9455
Mobile Tel: +44 (0) 7423 571 008
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8154 0693
Charles’ specialisms include mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, reorganisations and joint ventures. Charles also regularly advises on non-transactional matters, such as shareholder/partnership agreements, business succession and a wide range of commercial agreements. Charles’ clients range from start-ups to listed companies and he often advises clients who are based outside the UK.
- August 2019 – Present
Special Counsel, Theobald & Associates
- 2019 – Present
Consultant Solicitor, Keystone Law
- 2014 – 2019
Partner, Parker Bullen LLP
- 2011 – 2014
Senior Associate, Thomas Eggar LLP
- 2005 – 2011
Associate, Charles Russell Spechlys LLP
- 2000 – 2005
Trainee Solicitor then Solicitor, Pinsent Masons LLP
- Member of team advising management on its acquisition of the Principles, Warehouse, Racing Green and Hawkshead businesses, as well as their subsequent disposal.
- Advised a listed rights ownership business on its acquisition of several household names in the television and book sectors.
- Advised TheNueCo (a US-based food supplement business) on several institutional and HNW fundraisings.
- Advised the owners of The Net Crowd on its sale to Daisy Group Plc.
- Advised the owners of Layer 3 Advanced Business Solutions on its sale to Daisy Group Plc.
- Advised the owner of a market-leading healthcare software business on its sale to a private equity-backed management team.
- Advised the buyer and investors on an acquisition of the Altitude London events business in Millbank Tower.
- Advised a high-growth IT business on its fully outsourced IT services agreement with a leading UK university.
- Advised a market-leading luxury brands recruitment business on a private equity fundraising.
- Advised a regulated business-to-business SME lender on an equity/debt fundraising.