Nicola is a solicitor and senior legal counsel with a background initially in private practice, then in several in-house counsel roles in the biotech, pharma and technology sectors. Much of Nicola’s work is transactional, with an emphasis on commercial contracts and intellectual property. She also provides outsourced General Counsel services. Clients tend to be mid-sized, ambitious businesses, often with an international presence. Nicola joined the Theobald Associates’ team in 2017.
Nicola is a Fellow of the RSA and volunteers as a contributor to their Skills Bank for legal services. She also gives her time mentoring professionals and students. A keen amateur athlete, her main hobbies are cycling and wild swimming.
- 2017 – present Special Counsel, Theobald Associates
- 2017 – present Principal, My Inhouse Lawyer
- 2010 – present Director, Solicitor, New Leaf Law
- 2003 – 2009 General Counsel, Snell Advanced Media
- 1998 – 2003 Legal Advisor, Takeda (Shire)
- 1993 – 1998 Legal Advisor, Pfizer (Wyeth)
- Admitted as a solicitor in 1990
- College of Law, London, Law Society Finals
- University of Birmingham, LLB (hons.) (Law with French)
- Universite de Limoges, Diplome d’Etudes Juridiques Francaises